- The reelection of President Juan Orlando Hernandez is both unconstitutional and fraudulent.
- Peaceful protests have been met with state-sponsored violence, repression and impunity.
- The militarization of Honduran society, combined with impunity at every level of government, is a primary driver of inequality, human rights violations and migration.
- US support for, and security assistance to, the current Honduran government plays a fundamental role in abetting human rights violations in Honduras.
- End support for the current central government of Honduras and the illegitimate presidency of Juan Orlando Hernandez.
- Support the call for national dialogue to address the fraudulent election and current crisis--with an international mediator.
- End military and security aid to Honduras as per HR 1299, the Berta Caceres Act.
- End the militarization underway in the region.
- Stop deportation of Hondurans and other Central Americans, and support immigrant rights.
Read the full report by clicking here.